RNS Number : 8570W
Empresaria Group PLC
29 April 2016
 

29 April 2016

Empresaria Group plc ("Empresaria" or the "Company")

Acquisition of Minority Interest

Further to the Company's announcement on 15 December 2014 relating to the acquisition of a 75% interest in Ball and Hoolahan Limited ("B&H"), the Company is pleased to announce the acquisition on 29 April 2016 of the remaining 25% interest from Roy Hoolahan as part of a planned succession. The consideration, payable in cash, is approximately £0.2m.

B&H is an established UK based recruiter serving the marketing industry. Marc Sigrist, who joined B&H as Operations Director in December 2015, will replace Mr Hoolahan as Managing Director, with Mr Hoolahan continuing to serve as a strategic consultant. In the year to 31 December 2015, B&H generated revenue of £2.2m and profit before tax of £0.3m.

Enquiries:

Empresaria Group plc
Joost Kreulen, Chief Executive Officer
Spencer Wreford, Group Finance Director

via Redleaf Communications

Arden Partners (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
John Llewellyn-Lloyd / Steve Douglas / Ciaran Walsh

020 7614 5900

Redleaf Communications (Financial PR)
Rebecca Sanders Hewett / Sarah Fabietti / Harriet Lynch

020 7382 4730
empresaria@redleafpr.com

Notes for editors:

·      Empresaria Group plc is an international specialist staffing group with 19 brands operating in 18 countries across the globe including UK, Germany, Japan, India, UAE, Indonesia, Chile, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Finland, USA and the Philippines.

·      The Group offers temporary and permanent staffing solutions as well as Offshore Recruitment Services in six key sectors including Technical & Industrial, IT & Design, Professional Services, Healthcare and Retail.

·      Empresaria applies a multi brand, management equity philosophy and business model, with Group company management teams holding significant equity in their own business.

·      The Group is listed on AIM under ticker EMR. For more information: empresaria.com

 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
ACQAKCDQDBKDCQB