2nd Line Support - Petten Netherlands (Must be able to speak Dutch) - Contract
300 - 330 P/D
ConSol Partners client is a global based IT solution company. Supporting customers with technical issues within software and hardware. This hands-on role will allow you to develop your skills and techniques for future opportunities.
The role will be providing user friendly on hand support in multiple locations. You will be required to diagnose, analyze, and resolve desktop/laptop, printer, mobile devices, and other LAN tools. You will also need to have a good understanding of telework/web conference programs to give one on one VIP support to customers.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar job (Traineeship can count as experience). Secondly you need experience with Ticketing systems. (HP Service Centre OR other ticketing systems.)
Skills that are needed.
- Inform customers on the status of their Incidents/requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Install, configure and support state issued mobile devices and other tech devices such as iPads and tablets.
* Handle face-to-face requests for technical assistance from the final users.
* Provide special events' support to the users' community.
* Take part to one-on-one information session with the users at a proximity location or a specific location (e.g. genius bar).
* Provide VIP support to executives and high level visitor.
* Provides timely resolution of end user problem in accurate manner
Required qualifications :
* Good spoken and written knowledge of English and Dutch (min. B2)
* Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Windows …)
o Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
o Good expertise on informatics environment (Microsoft OS; internet browsing, Linux an MAC OSX).
o Good expertise on telework/Web conference (Pulse secure, VPN, Web conference (Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
o Good expertise on Mobile Device (Apple and Android).
o Understanding of WAN, LAN, and VPN network protocols such as TCP/IP and network diagnostic tools and techniques.
o Experience in facilitating new user setups including but not limited to phone setup, network port activation and testing, PC setup, network account creation, etc.
o Experience in deploying/imaging desktops and laptops and performing hardware diagnostics.
About ConSol Partners.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with offices in the City of London, Berlin and Los Angeles. We are now part of the global staffing group Empresaria connecting us with a variety of talented individuals. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands, and startups across the internet supply chain of communications, cloud and digital. ConSol Partners mission is to accelerate innovation through talent.