Assistant Brand Manager
£30-£40k based on experience
UK based mostly at home, but in the Spring will start having some access to shared space working in London a couple of days a week.
Working for an award winning beauty brand whose missions include taking the best possible are or people animals the planet. Currently working towards becoming a B corp, this company makes cruelty free, vegan products that are sold around the world.
Founded in the UK, you will be part f a small but growing team with lots of autonomy and exposure to snr management.
Looking for an experienced ABM within an FMCG business who is passionate about beauty.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications teams in the development and execution of the brand plans
- Assist in new product development
- Analyse market trends and competitor monitoring to provide actionable insights to the wider team- DTC and Retail
- Assist in creating content for web banners and ads, in line with the campaign and brand messages
- Writing blog articles and content to maximise SEO
- Manage social media channels - content development and scheduling to ensure community sharing
- Work closely with Retail team to ensure partners have best in class assets - in-store and online