Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European EPCC company. Our client is seeking a technical professional, with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the accounting and finance line to be their Account Executive. The job is based in Selangor and will report to the Accountant.
The winning candidate will be working with the finance team to prepare full set of accounts and financial reports, with more attention to accounts payables.
- Check for completeness of AP invoice documentation and supporting
- Responsible for daily transactions and data entry into the accounting system
- Prepare payment voucher and process payments, claims and disbursements
- Handle suppliers' queries
- Reconcile between suppliers' statement of accounts to AP sub-ledger
- Maintain documents and records in compliance with internal policies.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation, AP reconciliation
- Process Travel Expense Reports
- Support any other ad-hoc duties
Key job requirements include:
1-2 years of relevant working experience preferable or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel will be advantageous
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
Meticulous and good time management skills
Degree/Diploma in Finance