Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a multinational digital healthcare company. As the business is expanding, we are looking for an Account Manager to establish, maintain, and grow strong external client relationships. This opportunity is to be based in Selangor, Malaysia.
As an Account Manager, you are to maintain stable client relationships, achieve growth on existing accounts and maximizing meaningful touchpoints of their clients for their portfolios across the Company's network. You are expected to be the cross-functional team leader and manage medium to large scale accounts or multiple accounts, or independently manage the pharmaceutical accounts.
- Manage/advise pharmaceutical clients, establish a healthy and long-term relationship.
- Help Pharma clients achieve meaningful customer connection (touchpoints) via engaged events and programs that are targeted and that support the client objectives.
- Translate the client's vision and needs into business requirements, coordinate with project teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations.
- Establish day to day working relationships with Business Communication Leads.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to the contract terms.
- Obtain key client information and transfer accurately to project teams to ensure effective scoping of work.
- Project manage internal (Regional & Local) resources for project development and on-time delivery.
- Ensure quality of content meets customer expectations and maximizes the number of touchpoints to target customer groups to achieve client outcomes.
- Ensures execution of planned events/activities is seamless, by managing internal and external stakeholders efficiently.
- Up-sell and cross-sell within his/her portfolio of accounts
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience in managing Key Account, preferably with experience in Sales (and/ or) Business Development (and/ or) from in Pharma, or Digital Agency.
- Be a team player and have the zeal to learn more.
- Experience managing insights development and customer profiles.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and manage project deliverables.
- Strong Negotiator and able to work with different departments.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written & spoken English, and Bahasa Melayu.