International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading global market research company. Our client is seeking an Account Manager to be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Account Manager will be responsible for supporting revenue growth and value creation, helping to identify new opportunities within each business, strengthening the relationship with existing clients, cultivating relationships with new stakeholders, and coordinating cross-functionally.
- Promote and sell the organization's products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range or key account to achieve sales and revenue target
- Assess and analyze customer needs, respond to customer enquiries and suggest products and services as appropriate
- Work closely with cross functional team to create higher market perception and successful strategies to gain business from an account
- Coordinate and participate in marketing activities
- Frequently assess the potential of each customer and plan to realize it into business
- Manage and build strong customer and distribution relationships for long term partnership
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, hard working
- Good teamwork skills and proven ability to also work with cross-functional teams
- Familiar with client engagement, consultancy, study design and analysis, driving preparation of presentations and reports, and project management.