Account Manager - Sales
Salary to £40k - OTE £50k
London, Wimbledon - Hybrid, 4 days in office, 1 day wfh.
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for your next opportunity?
The UK's largest B2B media and event organiser for the beauty, aesthetic, spa and hair sectors is are looking for an exceptional individual to sell across their digital, event and print portfolio in. This role comes with a large database of clients so the ability to prioritise and develop innovative ways to cover all customers - and meet their needs - is crucial. From key accounts to those that have not yet been fully developed, they are looking for a committed person to join the team to increase the number of active clients, their average order value, and increase the number of products that they are using. The role will demand both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings.
- Build the number of customers across the portfolio
- Maintain and develop existing active accounts and build strong relationships with key decision makers
- Canvas customers from new sources, including other publications, exhibitions, social media, online etc.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsible for hitting all personal targets
- Over time, motivate and encourage junior team members to achieve company goals personal development
- Strong communicator
- Able to cross-sell effectively a variety of products/solutions both face-to-face and over the phone
- People oriented, excellent listening skills
- Good written skills & PC Literate
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Good time management and organisational ability
- Highly motivated
- An understanding of B2B media sales would be useful
- A track record of success