- Prepare Monthly management reporting pack for submission to Asia regional Office
- Prepare balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare draft Annual Statutory branch accounts
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly GST return
- Prepare required documentation or returns for SSS for the social benefits of its employees; the PHIC for the compulsory health insurance coverage; and the HDMF for the compulsory housing benefits
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Maintain and review Inventory costing
- Various Ad-hoc reports and projects
- Match Invoices to Receipted Goods and Purchase Orders and enter into accounting system.
- Prepare accounts payable payment cycles with accurate coding and correct authorisations and send to Finance Manager.
- Enter receipt of customer payments into accounting system and maintain AR ledger.
- Call customers for outstanding invoices and alert Finance Manager to any invoices over 30 days.
- This is a startup operation in the Philippines and the position will be diverse while the company grows and expands in the Philippines market.
- Continuous improvement of businesses processes
- Assist in growing a company that is focused on excellent customer service
- Necessary Competencies for the position
- Finance/Commerce or Business Degree
- CPA/CA qualifications desirable
- A good understanding of business practises in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Responsibility and Authority
- Ensure compliance with local statutory reporting obligations.
- Ensure compliance with Company corporate reporting obligations.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reserve Sales Manager
- Motive Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Customer Service Coordinators
- Finance & Administration Staff in Singapore
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified with Bachelor of Accounting/Finance and a minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience working in a manufacturing or industrial wholesaling sector.
- A hands on position that requires working knowledge of accounting disciplines such as financial accounting, compliance reporting and budget preparation as well as system development and improvement.
- Previous experience with billing, AP, AR, Inventory, payroll, GST and preparation of monthly accounts.
- Well-developed business analytical skills with an ability to communicate to company stakeholders the financial impact of operating results and forecasts.
- Good written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Advance software skills in MS Excel,
- A working knowledge of ERP/MRP enterprise software package similar to Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, AccPac etc
Interested Applicants, please send your latest resume to Jinny Borja, Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684