Accountant, Makati City, Philippines
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German-owned company with HQ based in Singpore. They are engaged in the supply of quality products and after-sales maintenance, repair calibration services to their customers in the field of Non -Destructive Testing (NDT) system and Quality Assurance & Control (QA/QC).
The Accountant will be responsible for all the financial matters of the company.
Key job responsibilities include:
* Maintain full set of accounts.
* Prepare monthly financial reports for submission to Singapore HQ
* Assist management with annual budget preparation & submission.
* Maintain proper records and ensure proper internal controls.
* Handle payroll & employee social contributions
* Handle all tax matters to ensure regulatory compliance eg. VAT, Withholding Tax
* Must possess at least Bachelor/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy:
* Perform Payroll, General Accounting & Book-keeping, Financial Management
* Proficient in MS Office
* Familiar with accounting software eg. MY-OB, Peach tree/Sage 50, Xero,etc.
* Fluent in English, both written and oral,
* Result in orientation, teamwork spirit; open mind.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
* Strong self-discipline and able to work independently.
* Well versed in doing General Accounting and Finance related matter
* Outgoing and willing to do field work as a sales Manager (to visit potential client)
* Can START ASAP and willing to work at Makati office
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application