Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European EPCC company. Our client is seeking a technical professional, with at least 4 years of experience in the accounting and finance line to be their Accountant. The job is based in Selangor and will report to the Finance Manager.
The winning candidate will be working with the finance team and in charge of month end closing activities and financial reporting along with the compliance necessary.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end consolidation financial statements.
- Perform financial analysis on monthly subsidiaries' results.
- Liaise with local and overseas finance team, tax department, company secretaries and other parties for audit, financial and other issues to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Manage team activities and delegate assignments to ensure timely issuance of audit report.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Coordinate with auditors to resolve accounting issues or audit findings.
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards.
- Involve in monthly physical stocks take.
- Support any other ad-hoc duties.
- 4 years of relevant working experience preferable or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel will be advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Meticulous and good time management skills.
- Degree/Diploma in Finance.