Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with a leading organisation within the Property sector. Our distinguished client's expertise and services include property valuation, property & facilities management, and research and consultancy. They are currently seeking for an exceptional Accountant with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Chiefly aiding the Head of Department in the management of the Group's accounting and finance requirements.
- Monitoring of timely preparation and finalisation of audited accounts and tax computation.
- Monitoring of timely preparation and submission of monthly accounts and management reports.
- Conducting review, consolidation and finalisation of the Group's accounts.
- Performing financial analysis to validate Management's decisions.
- Ensuring invoice processing and payment are carried out effectively according to the prescribed schedule.
- Aid the Head of Department in liaising with Auditors, Tax Agents, Company Secretary, lawyers, banks, government agencies in order to maintain a high standard of compliance and resolve any issue to ensure smooth operation of the department.
- At least a Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Study or a relevant Professional qualification.
- At least 5 years of related experience at Supervisory or Managerial level.
- Experience in a similar or higher position is required.
- Sound knowledge in the consolidation of Group Accounts as well as the Accounting Standards.
- Good management and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia.