Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a world leader in the manufacturing industry. Our highly respected client is seeking an Accountant Payable Accountant, with at least 2 years' experience. The job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
The Successful candidate will be managing full set of accounts especially on account payable. The candidate will fully be in charge of accruing vendor invoices and payment processing according to company guidelines.
Key job responsibilities include:
- In charge of validating and payment processing of suppliers and intercompany invoices as well as employee expense claims following company guidelines, processes, and SAP.
- Ensure all payments are accurately and timely processed within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLAs), adhering to the statutory requirements, Internal Control System (ICS), Company policies and guidelines
- Liaise with Suppliers, Intercompany and In Country Finance (ICF) to resolve any issues that may arise with regards to payment and bank open items.
- Reconciliations - Supplier accounts, Employees, Intercompany, Banks Posting month end journals and providing support in month and year end closings.
- Resolve issues detected in quality controls (e.g. VAT code, currency, legal entity, etc.)
- Support P2P improvement projects.
- Maintain proper information and digital documents for audit purpose.
Key job requirements include:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course and/or partial completion of ACCA or other professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Shared service industry and SAP experience is an added advantage
- Must be meticulous and analytical.
- Accepts ownership for goal attainment.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under tight deadline
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Good command of both oral and written local language and English are required.