Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the manufacturing for natural resources.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for credit collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing customer base and all other aspects of collections, cash allocation, support in disputes customer resolutions and Autobank. The candidate will be fully in charge of receivable management, customer invoices and collections according to company guidelines and Internal Control System (ICS) framework. This role reports to the AR Team Lead.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Apply incoming cash to outstanding invoices manually or by enhancing Autobank rules;
- Resolve under/over payments;
- Resolve incidents with customers in relation to queries and payments;
- Build relationship and credibility with internal and external customers;
- Proactively handle collections within a portfolio of customers, based on policies and procedures defined by the company;
- Ensure proper financial measures for collections;
- Ensure Dunning process are effective and efficient
- Address insolvencies according to company policies and procedures;
- Reconciliations - Customer accounts, Intercompany, Banks
- Be in charge of providing support in month and year end closing
- Support O2C automation and process improvement projects
- Regular review/escalation of unallocated/unidentified receipts and expired rebate agreements with proposed actions for stakeholders.
- Generating Accounts Receivable related Reports - Ageing, Day Sales Outstanding (DSO), Sales Manager & team reports, Actual v/s forecast collection report, etc
- Support seniors in preparing monthly cash forecast for Treasury purpose
Key Job requirements include:
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course and/or partial completion of ACCA or other professional accounting qualification
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Shared service industry and SAP experience is an added advantage
- Must be meticulous and analytic.
- Accepts ownership for goal attainment.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under tight deadline
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Good command of both oral and written local language and English are required.