International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a foreign manufacturing company in Vietnam. Our client is seeking for a Finance & Accounting Manager.
- Manage the financial activities throughout the Company.
- Present financial evaluation of all the projects that the Company implements.
- Prepare and evaluate the financial statements in accordance with the Law and the Charter of the Company.
- Update and check the data keying in related for SAP.
- Check all accounts in Trial Balance; complete all necessary steps in order to close books on time.
- Cross check the balance of AP, AR at month end and ensure the figures are correctly.
- Manage fixed asset: record, allocate depreciation, periodic count.
- Navigate people and follow all the activities of FI department.
- Maintain and develop relationship among organizations, Banks and credit institutions.
- Graduated from related majors such as Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Economic, etc.
- 5+ year experience working in Finance & Accounting industry in Manufacturing companies.
- 3+ year experience in management level
- Knowledge of MS Office, accounting software SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable rules and regulations with respect to company/group policies, respect to Government/MOF.
- Ensure the compliance policy (anti-corruption).