Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an international medical devices company for a safety portfolio for the mining industry. Our respected client is seeking an Accounting Assistant & Business Operation Support who will be responsible for Accounting function and Business Operation support. This position will be based in Ortigas, Pasig City.
Key job responsibilities include:
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain vendor master data in the ERP system and maintain files of references like vendor forms and BIR registration certificates (BIR form 2303).
- Process vendor invoices/payment requests including claims and petty cash replenishment: analyze invoices - ensure correctness, completeness, and validity; post accounting entries in the system by company guidelines.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Perform payment process in the ERP system.
- Send a report summary of invoice data which payment was processed together with supporting documents
- Respond to vendor queries
- Prepares admin/documentation requirements related to payables ie. bank documents for foreign payments
- Attend to any other matter relating to payables
- Prepares reconciliation of tax reports, consolidates documentation for response to BIR notices/queries.
Business Operation Support
- Letter of Credit
- Preparation of document, proforma invoice for submission to customers.
- Having the documents related to LC signed by the customer
- Monitoring of the LC expiration to make sure we present on time
- Presentation of LC docs to the bank
- Order Status Report Creation to all customers
- Preparation of documents required by Customs for releasing
- Keep a record of import docs, scan them so we have a softcopy
- Receive delivery from FedEx/UPS/DHL in the office
- Review delivery requests by customers
- Printing/Preparation of delivery documents
- Facilitate delivery to customers
- Making sure we have copies of all signed delivery notes
- Write manual invoices
- Send copies of manual invoices to customers
- Billings from Vendors
- Prepare summary for Manager's approval
- Attend to customer's inquiries over the phone
- Monitor company mailbox
- Help update SAP on the whereabouts of demos
- Help in making sure that what we have physically is reflected in the inventory system
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related courses
- 2 years' experience in the field of General Accounting and Logistics
- Must be knowledgeable in SAP ERP
- Willing to work in Pasig City from Mondays to Fridays
- Amenable to extend the work hours during month-end closing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and multi-tasker
- MS Office and PC Proficiency
- Preferably 30 -35 yrs old or younger