Our client is a consultancy firm providing courses, delivering quantitative solutions and assisting companies with recruitment. Our team consists of Data Scientists and Actuaries and is expanding its network to Singapore. They in the lookout for an experienced accountant with a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of financial principles.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure accurate recording of business transactions.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements.
- Review expenses and payroll records.
- Maintain accurate financial data in databases.
- Prepare and submit reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist senior accountants in monthly/yearly closings.
- Support other accounting projects as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in numerical analysis and data interpretation
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office; familiarity with SAP or similar software is a plus
- Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, or CIMA are advantageous but not required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a relevant field
If you are someone keen take on journey as an accountant and do drop us a note to have a broader chat on this role and career options to firstname.lastname@example.org with your quick pointers of your experience for a confidential discussion.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684