Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a diversified social enterprise group. This organization is dedicated to nurturing enterprise-building initiatives in rural areas of the Philippines, with a core mission of empowering underserved communities. The job is an onsite setup and is based in BGC, Taguig, Philippines.
- He/she will be responsible for overseeing and managing accounting teams, ensuring financial reports and statements are delivered on time.
- He/she will analyze, write, and follow legal requirements as part of his/her accounting manager role. He/she will also recommend improvements to the company's processes.
- To ensure that companies fulfill their obligations, they prepare accounts according to accounting regulations and within established deadlines. They also analyze, audit, track, record, and implement systems for financial reporting.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Establish and document all accounting policies and procedures, set up the mechanism needed to ensure consistent application across all companies and locations within the Group.
- Monitor the day-to-day accounting operations within the company (accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes)
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting
Accounting Audit & Internal Controls:
- Set up monthly audit processes focused on the financials of the operations, and with particular focus on the costs incurred by the Group.
- Oversee operations of the accounting department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Ensure compliance controls and segregation of duties are in place.
- Oversee procurement processes and operations, ensure compliance to policies and procedures.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the Group
- Uphold and contribute to the positive reputation of the organization and its staff at all times
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion and professional integrity
- Exercise excellent judgment
- Actively live the values of the Organization
- Performs other tasks, directly or indirectly related to Accounting Office's technical work, as instructed by management, from time to time.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least three (3) years of managerial role in the accounting department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- With high level of Integrity
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other accounting systems
- Willing to work on site: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City