Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading motorcycle dealership for their requirement of an Accounting Manager. This position requires onsite reporting at Cebu City.
Responsible for scheduling and prioritizing payments of payables, maintaining good credit standing with creditor and suppliers, checking disbursements and making sure all adequate documents are attached, coordinating and preparing annual financial budget, reviewing current year's budget against actual result, giving feedback variances to the management, and ensuring compliance of government report requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily cash flow and cash position report
- Ensure funding is in place for disbursements
- Manage overall cash position of the company
- Review financial statements.
- Check and review accounting procedures, systems, and controls periodically
Funds Disbursed Management
- Check and sign checks for issuance
- Manage accounting staffs, branch controllers, and cashiers of HMWI, HLI, and MAPILI
- Review the evaluation of accounting supervisors and branch controllers
- Check and review compliance for the year end examination of the external auditors
- Facilitate Budget planning for the company
- Review payables due to the suppliers
- Review receivables to be collected
- Answer branch concerns
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of Financial Management, Accountancy, Accounting Management or any other Commerce-related courses.
- With more than 5 years of experience as an Accounting Manager.
- Should have in depth knowledge of the following:
- General Accounting Procedures
- Tax Management
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Practices, Standards, and Laws
- Financial Reports
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Accounting Systems
- Team Management
- Must have the following skill sets:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong Oral and Verbal Communication Skills
- Data Analysis and High Report Generation
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making Skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Advanced Mathematical Skills
- Data Entry