Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a food trade corporation that specializes in direct importation of Asian (dry/frozen) food items that are being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila, Luzon and Visayas Region. Our respective client is looking for an Accounting Manager who will manage the disbursement process, financial aspect of branch and business unit, treasury operation and financial reports. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the Finance Manager and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliberate business process improvements and their financial impact with the controller before presenting to the President
- Coordinate with External Auditor during audit season
- Prepare financial reports: Income statement and other reports as may be required by the management
- Supervise treasury operation and aid in exploring investing activities and automating process
- Oversee financial aspect of Branch and Business Unit
- Manage disbursement process
- Ensure that collection functions are running smoothly
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or any related course
- At least 5 years related work experience
- Familiar with SAP
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations