Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on plantation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years' experience in accounting in multinational company for the job of Accounting Manager. The job is based in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to the President Director and Group Accounting Head
- Preparation and finalization of annual financial statements; monthly and quarterly management accounts; monthly cash flow forecast and annual estimates.
- Statutory financial reporting compliance and liaise with external auditor and lead the audit process.
- Review and manage tax compliance, tax audit and tax filing.
- Handling and supervising day to day accounting and financial operations.
- Handling and managing finance and cash flow functions.
- Any other tasks as assigned by superior.
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders
- Maintain efficient financial information systems in the organization to enable the management team to take appropriate and timely actions
- Build internal financial controls within the company and ensure all financial activities are performed in accordance with the financial controls
- Analyse costs across the organization, implement cost control measures and ensure proper implementation and ensure profitability
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with at least 20 years' experience in finance and accounting, in multinational company
- Knowledge in plantation/refineries/manufacturing operations and hedging will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of compliance requirements of MFRS / IFRS / PSAK
- Computer literate and able to work independently
- Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication skills, able to work with all levels of staff in the organization and a good team player
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be a member of accounting professional bodies
- Must be willing to travel and relocate to East Kalimantan