Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a growing Property company. Our client is seeking a professional with ten years of experience in finance, accounting, and tax roles, ideally from a top firm with property background, for the job of Accounting Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Reporting to Finance & Accounting Director
- Lead the company finance operations, covering General Accounting, Finance, and Taxes for Property and Hospitality.
- Ensure the periodical package, including operating results, financial position and forecasts are in place and accurate.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of the accounting and financial processes and the development of the team to achieve best practices and optimum results.
- Management of general accounts
- Ensure the general ledger is properly maintained, supported with valid data, and regularly reconciled, and any long outstanding accounts are properly followed up.
- Preparation of statutory and management reports
- Liaise with external parties, such as Financial institutions, Tax consultants, and External Auditor
- Ensure that policies and procedures are provided for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of taxes.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, appropriate authorization & documentation.
- Minimum 8 years in Accounting & Tax with five years in Managerial roles ((prefer property/hospitality)
- Experience handling a team including Supervisor and Assistant Managers.
- Experience in procurement/purchasing.
- Certified CPA & Tax.
- Excellent knowledge of PSAK and Indonesia tax regulations
- Experienced with ERP systems.
- Excellent in financial forecasting, journaling, and budget control.
- Outstanding with Excel formulas (Sum if, Count if, Pivot, H/Vlookup, etc).
- A must English spoken, writing, & listening. Mastering speaking and writing Mandarin is preferable.