Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an industrial supplies company in Rayong, Thailand. Our respected client is seeking an accounting professional for the job of Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for overall accounting functions including tax, and financial report. This is an excellent job opportunity for a motivated professional looking to take his or her career to the next level in an exciting industry.
- Maintain the general ledger and ensuring all transactions are timely and accurately posted.
- Ensure all transactions are allocated to the appropriate accounts and cost centres.
- Perform period closing adjustments and accruals, such as intercompany transaction, prepaid amortization, etc.
- Perform period closing NetSuite program run, such as depreciation run.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation for assigned GL accounts.
- Checking compliance, accuracy, and completeness of suppliers' payment vouchers to ensure their compliance with firm policy and internal controls/tax standards.
- Reviewing and verifying receipt vouchers and other documents related to payments received.
- Able to close accounting book per Thai accounting standard, including making any necessary adjustments for month-end book closing and ensuring that month-end book closing, and taxes closing are calculated and submitted correctly without delay.
- Preparing financial reports, forecasts and budgets for management.
- Budget, cash flow analysis, revenue, and expenditure variance analysis.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and filing of all monthly and annual tax forms, including but not limited to withholding tax filing, VAT filing, salary and annual tax return.
- Co-ordinating with auditors on external audits and tax compliance for FT Group companies.
- Constantly update relevant industry knowledge for accounting, TFRS, tax, finance, etc. for team.
- Performing other essential duties as assigned by supervisors or/and managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Strong experience in book closing.
- Ability to work with ERP software.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, taxation (VAT & WHT), and internal control.
- Good command of English language, verbal and written.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, etc.
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, highly reliable, and team player with good service mindset.
- Ability to take ownership and able to work overtime to deliver work within deadline.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.