Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a food trade corporation that specializes in direct importation of Asian (dry/frozen) food items that are being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila, Luzon and Visayas Region. Our respective client is looking for an Accounting Supervisor who will provide accounts receivable support to the Accounting Manager. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervise recording and posting of Journal Entries to General Ledger
- Post-checking of SAP Pricelist to E-commerce platform and other sales systems
- Assist other departments with ad hoc concerns regarding sales.
- Check all encoded price changes including following submission of near-expiry period discounts.
- Submission of on-time management reports
- Ensure weekly Sales to all Sales channels including comparative are submitted on time
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation of all Collection accounts
- Generate sales reports.
- Reconcile General Ledger balance to Sales Report
- Monitoring of 2307 form
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or any related course
- At least 3 years related work experience.
- Familiar with SAP
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations