Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the manufacturing for natural resources.
The ideal candidate will be responsible in ensuring allocations, collections, reconciliations and reports are completed accurately and timely according to company guidelines and Internal Control System (ICS) framework, improve DSO's and bad debts are minimized; monitoring and manage credit risk by periodic and timely review of AR ageing, credit limits; Monitor KPI for Credit Management and define action plan to achieve KPI; Conduct performance review and address non-performance issues.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Review debit & credit notes, rebate agreements, commission agreements for external parties and inter-companies and ensure all are approved as per Corporate policy and comply with local regulations
- Monthly review of trade AR for provisions including write‐offs of bad debts for impairments.
- Regular review AR ageing and ensure all collections are accounted in SAP
- Daily review of blocked orders and support In Country Finance (ICF) to release of blocked orders as per credit policy
- Drive for smart automation in overall process through elimination of inefficiencies and automation of manual tasks and Support the Company's automation projects
- Assist in establishing and documenting credit policy guidelines and procedures and update the same in SAP
- Review AR Master Data based on ageing and inform Master Data Management (MDM) team for action
- Coordinate and review monthly close of all order to cash related accounts
- Support in preparing monthly cash forecast for treasury purpose.
- Review Accounts Receivable related Reports generated by Team- Ageing, Day
- Sales Outstanding (DSO), Sales Manager & team reports, Actual v/s forecast collection report, etc and circulate to ICF for performance management.
- Credit Notes and Debit Notes review should be within purview of Authority Matrix
- Hold regular team meetings, staff briefing sessions and individual reviews to ensure group and/or individual's issues are recognized and resolved in a timely and orderly manner in the context of new process and project.
- Continuously guide, develop and motivate team to meet service standards expected through structured training and on the job coaching thereby achieving the expected delivery service quality.
- Prepare and support documentation for bank purposes (Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee) for ICF
- Ensure Dunning process are effective and efficient
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and work with management and team to achieve objectives.
Key Job requirements include:
- University (Bachelor's Degree) or equivalent in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 4 to 7 years of accounting experience
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Shared service industry and SAP experience must
- Must be meticulous and analytical.
- Accepts ownership for goal attainment.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Familiarity with financial systems, policies, and procedures.
- Good communication, Leadership and organizational skills.
- Good IT skills with computer spreadsheets, software and automated accounting systems
- Good command of both oral and written local language and English are required