Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a prominent business school that focuses on developing business leaders in the Asia-Pacific region. They are looking for a skilled Accreditation Supervisor who has at least 2 years of Higher Education and/or accreditation experience. As the Accreditation Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in consolidating accreditation documents and reports, ensuring strict compliance with accreditation standards, and driving continuous improvement initiatives. Your primary objective will be to support the institution in maintaining and achieving accreditation status, while promoting a culture of excellence and quality assurance. This job offers a hybrid setup and is based in Makati City, Philippines.
Reporting to the Accreditation Manager, the overall purpose of this post is to ensure the quality and integrity of the accreditation documents. The position will be responsible for consolidating the compliance documents and data reports in relation to required accreditation standards.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Accreditation Manager in ensuring that the Accreditation Review process is effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Maintaining the inventory of accreditation documents collected from different schools/units.
- Conducting regular quality checks on accreditation-related documents to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Preparing comprehensive periodical reports and accreditation documents that adheres to the requirements set by accrediting bodies.
- Capturing Minutes of the Meetings with attention to details relative to accreditation actions.
- Facilitate and monitor visit evaluation process and requirements, including assisting evaluators on visits. Edit and process visit summaries and hearing files when needed.
- Executes tasks as assigned by the Assistant Dean for Academic Services and Accreditation Manager
- Attention to detail - thoroughness in accomplishing task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Collaboration and Teamwork - Works effectively and cooperatively with others, builds and maintains strong relationships with team members and people in other functions, values differences and promotes team spirit and collaboration to achieve organization objective.
- Communication - receives and conveys ideas and information clearly and effectively. Makes brief and informal presentations using appropriate language and styles. Prepares reports requiring data analysis, logical conclusions, and recommendations. Contributes to discussions by asking questions and drawing on experience and insight.
- Customer Focus - Anticipates and responds to the needs of internal or external customers; develops mutually beneficial relationships with them, builds and maintains effective internal and external customer relationships and uses all opportunities to learn about and respond to customer requirements and expectations.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree related to Business Management or Communication
- Minimum of two years in Higher Education and/or experience in accreditation
- Functional areas of Assurance in Higher Education
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Higher Education
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Knowledge of Accreditation Management
- Comprehensive knowledge in writing reports
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- High quality relationship skills
- Foster collaboration and can work well in teams.
- Presentation skills
- High tolerance for stress
- Prompt and delivers requirements on time