Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a multi-national pharmaceutical/health-tech company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual for the job of Acquisition Manager. The opportunity is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
As an Acquisition Manager, you will streamline and oversee the growing online business expansion across Asia and ensuring a smooth user onboarding and conversion for healthcare clients on the Company's online marketplace.
- Lead, manage and drive the team to develop and execute sales strategies to profitably grow revenues and expand the account base in target markets.
- Support leadership with the development of the customer acquisition strategy for the target markets.
- Work with marketing, pre-sales, partner management and professional services to maximize opportunities and foster cohesive sales strategies.
- Work closely with launch marketing and other teams to build the right content targeting framework across customer cohorts to maximize conversion of healthcare professionals.
- Work with external platforms, agencies, and support partners to ensure the right tooling and optimization of the Company advertising campaigns.
- Deliver customer acquisition outcomes within financial objectives set by leadership through annual budget preparation, manage ongoing forecasting, monitoring, and reporting results to leadership.
- Drive robust and detailed measurement and reporting processes within the team.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to identify and convert data analysis into actionable insights for customer acquisition.
- Business leader with 5 - 10 years regional sales experience; ideally in healthcare or pharmaceutical companies with at least 5 years' experience in a management position.
- Strong ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-level and Executive decision makers including tech partnership relationships.
- Responsible for overseeing client relations, contracts, onboarding, renewals, and growth.
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing technology; well-developed product sensibility and experience translating technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Track-record of collaboration across a large organization to deliver to expectations.
- Experience using measurement and analytics to position performance data to illustrate impact.
- Demonstrated success in a high-pressured commission driven environment, with a history of converting leads and achieving revenue targets.