Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading fashion distribution and retail company. Our respected client is looking for an outstanding Key Affiliate Manager with at least 2 years of experience in managing digital accounts/affiliates of the company. The office is located at Makati City.
About the Role:
This Key Affiliate Manager will closely collaborate and directly report to the Digital Commerce Head to ensure that Affiliate goals are met, and online business solutions are provided. S/he will work closely with the E-Commerce Account Management Teams - both internal and external, Operations, Marketing, Customer Care, and Merchandising to ensure the growth of the business. This role will support the company's affiliate program by cultivating strong relationships with key affiliate partners as the main point of contact. S/he manages a portfolio of accounts and advises optimization solutions to drive better partner performance based on set goals and KPIs.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- The primary point of contact of the company's affiliate partners.
- Maintains strong relationships and strengthens the company's position as partner of choice.
- Responsible for driving data-driven analysis and optimization solutions to scale partner performance during BAU and mega campaigns.
- Initiates new campaign ideas, including incentive plans and bonuses tailor-fit for each brand.
- Updates key accounts on upcoming company campaigns, providing partners with all tools and materials needed to implement promotions.
- Analyzes campaign performance and identifies areas of improvement.
- Coordinates operations with internal stakeholders (E-Comm Account Management and Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, etc.) for joint projects.
- Together with the E-Commerce Head and the rest of the team, conducts periodic (monthly) business review meetings.
- Keeps apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape, and new technologies.
- Monitors and analyzes the performance of the key accounts against KPIs and delivers reports to management.
- Handles other ad hoc projects as may be assigned.
- Builds strong working relationships with affiliate partners.
- Regularly coordinates and meets with Affiliate Partners on concerns and support needed.
- Addresses partner's requests and needs as aligned with the company's direction, and for the mutual sales benefit of both parties.
- Serves as the liaison for the company, external affiliate partners, and the market.
- Gathers insights from the marketplaces, through regular meetings and research of what the platform needs/wants.
- In close coordination with the different departments, most especially Merchandising and Marketing, for sharing of insights and strategy formulation.
- Together with the E-Commerce Head, discusses and finalizes Affiliate Partners' incentive program.
- Maintains and builds relationships with big external affiliate accounts such as Lazada, Shopee, and Zalora, payment gateways, etc. to ensure steady growth of the business.
- Proposes and maintains an Affiliate Partner Leader board or rating program, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the affiliate recruitment process.
Reporting and Analysis
- Using Google Analytics, Shopify, Affiliate Dashboard, and individual marketplace seller center, reports and develops customer behavior and analysis of funnel conversions.
- Together with the EAMs and E-Commerce Head, formulates strategies and shares recommendations to address metrics where improvements are needed.
- Prepares and sends daily sales reports and campaign sales performance to management.
- Analyzes/forecasts needs, prepares actual plans with budgets, arranges time schedule, and develop policies with simplified procedures.
- Organizing - maintains coordination of activities across levels through sound structure and regular interaction between and among groups of employees.
- Leading - develops high-performing employees with full awareness and support of the vision and core values of the company through rational decision-making, training, and coaching, opening communication channels like regular meetings and discussion, and employee recognition.
- Managing - sets performance goals and standards to measure actual performance and determine performance improvement plans.
- Handles other ad hoc projects as may be assigned in relation to the role.
Key Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Project Management, Affiliate Marketing, Partnerships, or equivalent.
- Proficient command of MS Excel and PowerPoint with advanced analytics & presentation skills; SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Proven experience in managing clients and partners; persuasive interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to use data to measure performance and make decisions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with upper management and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong appetite for technical projects, innovation, and automation
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with/ minimal direction.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Ability to identify issues and problem-solve effectively and independently.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills, detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills