Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on one of biggest global insurance companies for their Shared-Service tech arm. Our respective client is looking for an Agile Coach. This job is based in Makati and currently on a 60% hybrid setup until end of the year.
- Competitive compensation package
- Great HMO and retirement plans
- 14th month pay and Short Term incentive (can reach higher than base pay)
As an experienced Agile Coach - Business Transformation, you will be responsible for driving and coaching Agile transformation and delivery initiatives, to enable new ways of working within the organization and key country teams. You will join a fast-growing and dynamic Agile Centre of Excellence team focused on transforming the entire organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Enable the organization's new way of working through hands on coaching of pilot and project teams in adopting the Agile mindset, principles and practices in delivery of digital and innovation initiatives and projects
- Demonstrate business value and impact in country teams through adopting the Agile Ways of Working.
- Drive and support country teams as an experienced Agile transformation expert, to help everyone from local sponsors to delivery teams adopt, adapt and scale Agile on the ground.
- Support to establish and implement the Agile operating model principles, terminology, practices and governance to be used across the organization
- Develop and deliver various engaging Agile workshops to both technology and business at project, team and organizational levels
- Lead and coach Agile teams on adopting popular Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), practices and tools to improve team efficiency and effectiveness in this new way of working
- Identify and raise challenges and obstacles, from both process and people side of change perspectives, and collaborate with team members and/or the team head to resolve them
- Drive adoption using change management practices and activities with ongoing maturity assessment for continuous improvement
- Support to increase the internal capability and build Agile community for scalability and sustainability
- Play an active role in driving the Agile community to share best practices and new ways of working and to establish consistent practices and principles for Agile at scale
- Provide continuous feedback on the Agile operating model and practices from both prior experience and observations from ongoing implementation and coaching experience
Key Job Qualifications:
- Broad range of experiences transforming large enterprises, scaling agile in large, complex organizations and that carries specific experience in digital technologies and processes at scale.
- You are a strong change agent and can influence mindset and behaviors, including those of senior leaders
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to ideate, plan, and execute Agile related initiatives to support new ways of working
- You are passionate about agile, innovation and change and are excited to promote and embed them across the organization
- You love coaching people to embrace change and new ways of working
- You are intellectually curious and love learning new skills and capabilities
- You have a strong knowledge in Agile ways of working including values, principles, practices and tools
- You have proven experience in coaching teams within a digital and innovation environment, through the adoption of agile practices and by driving or supporting agile transformation programs in large organizations
- You are courageous and comfortable coaching and challenging agile teams and senior leaders
- Ideally you have insurance or financial services industry experience\
- Great presentation skills and fluency in English, both in speaking and writing
- Great empathic listening skills, acting as a coach or mentor
- Be able to communicate effectively and persuasively with senior stakeholders and team members
- Be able to articulate thoughts, ideas or issues clearly
- Great interpersonal skills