The Role Responsibilities
Our engineering team aims to build modern digital solutions in the Wealth Management space. We constantly strive to reduce time-to-market and streamline our development processes. As part of the team you will directly collaborate with business stakeholders on regular basis to devise and implement solutions incrementally in short iterations. We follow the agile methodology with continuous delivery practices and expect you to actively participate in our continuous improvement process.
Your responsibility will be to collaboratively take part in all aspects of software delivery: planning, design, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, integration, release, monitoring, and troubleshooting. You will be constantly learning and sharing your knowledge with your peers. We value specialized expertise; however we request everyone on the team to be curious, open-minded, and proactive problem solver.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5 years of experience with Angular/Angular JS/React JS (preferrable)
- 2 or more years of experience with Angular/AngularJS/ReactJS
- Experience using frameworks such as SpringBoot/WebFlux for microservices development
- 2 or more years of experience of Cloud environments (Such as Azure/AWS/GCP)
- 5 or more years of experience in the design, development, testing and integration of software solutions
- 2 or more years of experience with full-stack design patterns and designing loosely coupled architectures
- 5 or more years of varied DB experience (e.g. RDBMS and NoSQL databases)
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Selenium and Cucumber.
- Knowledge and experience of SCM and CI tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with middleware/messaging technologies such as MQ,JMS,Kafka,etc and exposure to event driven design patterns.
- Experience with distributed caches such as GemFire,ehCache, Hazelcast etc
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Experience with DevOps principles and lean development such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with git principles and tools such as Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Market data and experience integrating it.
- Experience configuring and implementing system execution/quality monitoring tools like Grafana, Graylog, SonarQube, etc.
Interpersonal, Leadership and Teaming Competencies
- Capable of collaborating with multiple business stakeholders to provide information technology solution
- Skilled in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution
Education (or equivalent work experience)
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience in delivering technical tools, algorithms, and data structures
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- JAVA 8/11
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Agile Development
- RDBMS/ NoSQL DB
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684