This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Innovation Centre in the area of algorithm development, to jointly develop innovative solutions for the new projects.
- Responsible for the algorithm development of the team's prototypes on machine learning and block-chain and assist the development and deployment tasks of products.
- Complete code writing efficiently and with high quality according to work arrangements and can effectively implement the algorithms in the form of API and cooperate with software developers to develop workable prototypes.
- Document algorithmic development, plan and accompany implementation, integration and testing of an algorithmic module, flow or package.
- Design and implement quantitative analytical frameworks, including scalable predictive models that improve business performance and customer engagement.
- Propose and implement best practices and advances in data science, platforms and approaches to achieve commercial outcomes.
- Perform as internal subject matter expert who is responsible for data modelling, applications, deployment and performance measurement; ensure data models are accurate, regularly updated and commercially viable.
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to understand business needs, document data and commercial requirements, and support as source of data insights.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder in Engineering / Statistics / Computer Science / Data Science or equivalent) with at least 3 years of Machine-Learning experience.
- Proficient in machine learning pipeline and predictive models.
- Advanced knowledge, both theoretical and applied, of researching, selecting, building and tuning statistical models using Python.
- Experienced in data management and building packages, measuring and maintaining data quality.
- Self-driven, able to work independently yet acts as a team player.
- Able to apply data science principles through a business lens.
- Familiar with SQL and GIT, and Scrum is a plus.
- Experience in block-chain techniques and applications.
- Familiar with AI ops and CI/CD.
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools.
- Passionate about new technologies and highly motivated
- Meticulous and good problem-solving skills.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organised, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156