Responsibilities of the role include
- Review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (2017).
- Obtain and review information for corporates and private individuals from relevant sources (e.g. Companies House) and determine further information requirements.
- Providing advice and guidance to the AML processing team on complex and/or high risk AML cases.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Fee Earners / Admin Reps) and clients / solicitors to obtain information or clarify information already received.
- Completion of investigation and a resolution of sanctions screening alerts as required by compliance management.
To be successful in the role you must have vast experience in AML/CDD/KYC with all client types plus experience in QA is essential. In return they offer a salary up to £60,000 plus benefits and bonus.