Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical device company, for the position of APAC Head of Supply Chain in Bangkok
This role will manage and implement the overall supply chain strategy by strongly working with distribution centers. The role will oversee the delivery of accurate forecasts to the system and complementarily facilitate Asia sub-regions to achieve key performance indicators.
- Control the overall supply chain strategy through Continuous Improvement including inventory level in all hubs to reduce working capital while managing the portfolio and all products throughout the life cycle across all phases.
- Ensures that standard Supply Chain processes are implemented across all APAC markets.
- Regularly review with business leaders the products portfolio to ensure improvement in the inventory management process.
- Responsible for the S&OP process together with demand, inventory control management, and sourcing strategy
- Propose solutions to top management to address challenges and by achieving SC performance indicators.
- Creates value through New Product Introduction and acquiring market insights from different zones to actively establish a plan to anticipate future risks & opportunities
- Extensive logistics and/or supply chain management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Knowledge of MS Applications (Microsoft Office, Oracle), especially MS Excel
- Great understanding of the Thailand market
- Excellent people Management skills.
- Proficiency in English and Thai
- Able to travel aboard 30-40% of working tim