Applications Support Analyst
This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Information Technology Department in the area of software application development.
- Provide ongoing application support.
- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of various banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and systems integration.
- Liaise closely with various stakeholders (business users, Head Office support team, third-party vendors.
- Prepare/update technical/functional specifications.
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology, with at least 2 years of working experience in application development.
- One of the following Structured or Object-Oriented programming languages: Java, C, C++, VB, .NET etc.
- Must be strong in at least one of the following RDBMS environments: MS SQL, Oracle or DB2.
- Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, open source RDBMS, NoSQL, Event oriented system is an added advantage.
- Competent in technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication
- Meticulous and good problem solving skills.
· A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637