Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the FMCG companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking for a Area Account Manager to be placed in Jayapura, Papua.
- Managing all aspect of the sales process in the Modern Trade Independent channel.
- Management of the sales team's inventory and daily operations.
- Outlet visited as planned and on time, the salesman team must create daily plan, inspect, and monitor their route.
- Keep track of the activities and goals of salespeople depending on their KPI.
- To ensure availability and exposure of the products and materials being promoted, keep an eye on the merchandiser's targets and activities based on their KPI on a daily basis.
- To maintain product availability & quality, daily stock management coordination with the warehouse crew is required.
- Implementing a promotion and program.
- To ensure compliance and efficacy, promotion and program execution should be tracked and monitored.
- To acquire feedback from the market, collect information on promotion and program implementation.
- Development of people. Conduct briefing and coaching for salespeople to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Regional Development
- To obtain current market conditions and rival actions, identify market opportunities and competition data.
- Prepare information about actual distributor achievement to obtain thorough information for evaluation and grading.
- To maintain a positive relationship and handle the issue, communicate with the distributor.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline at the very least.
- Has excellent English.
- having at least two years' worth of independent modern trade employment experience.
- Knowledge of Fast Moving Consumer Goods as a Supervisor.
- Agile, energizing, with smart bargaining and communication skills.
- High levels of resiliency and ambition.
- Willing to serve in Papua, Jayapura.
- Able to operate a vehicle and possess a current driver's license.