Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for an Area Sales Manager on behalf of a food solutions FMCG company. The role will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be key growth driver for Visayas territory. Incumbent will be responsible for strategic planning, leadership, execution, measurement and control of the sales & business development activities.
- Develop and execute overall strategic plan for assigned area of coverage and development for the area, making sure that this is aligned to the general corporate marketing strategy and product / service portfolio and followed by team members.
- Create initiatives aimed towards achieving consistent and sustainable business growth through customer and business development efforts such as: opening of new customers, increasing product sales, proposing new product or service offerings or promotional ideas and concepts
- Management of the performance of sales team. This will include overseeing and supporting: sales results & reports, training, forecasting, sampling, ordering & quality concerns, & collection
- Prepares and updates the annual/monthly sales forecast and budget of the area and establish the allocation of this forecast/budget among the assigned accounts and SAEs within the area.
- Provide management, account support and development through coverage, inventory management, business related activities (ex. Sampling, demos) and trade merchandising.
- Executes and monitors Dealers/Distributor programs making sure that each activity is carried out according to the directives of the sales plan within the established budget and deadlines.
- Manages and implements the pricing guidelines for each account
- Participates in company social activities, online and offline events to support the trade channels.
- Conducts periodic business reviews with SAEs, key customers within the assigned area and updates them on new directions.
- Submit a regular monthly reports in relation to sales, collection, business development, trade issues and competitive analyses as necessary. Recommend improvements where needed.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree holder in Marketing, Business, Food Technology or any related field
- At least five (5) years sales experience in fmcg-food categories; must have at least 2 years experience in people managemen
- Excellent sales, business development, communication and negotiation skills
- Preferably with good network in the food solutions/F&B/FMCG-food industry
- Basic knowledge on financial analysis for ROI calculations and budgeting
- Critical thinker, strategic and problem solver
- Must be open to travelling and spending majority of time on field. Area of coverage is Visayas territory