Assistant Relationship Manager
This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Financial Institutions Department in terms of assisting Relationship Managers (RM) in managing relationship with clients that are banks or non-bank financial institutions (NBFI).
- Support RMs in day-to-day client servicing and provide timely resolution of customer issues, including:
o complete customer onboarding process including KYC and AML checks;
o conduct credit application / credit reviews for clients;
o conduct industry research and prepare financial spreading in credit application;
o translate credit related documents on demand.
- Support HOD in tracking the department's business performance by client and by product, and keeping proper record of department's business deals;
- Participate in market trend analysis / industry analysis / customer analysis to provide a better understanding on related matters.
- Participate in the department's system implementation work, including participating in user requirement gathering and systems user-acceptance testing.
- Complete any other assigned tasks and projects as required by the department.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of directly relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Good knowledge of Chinese Banks and Chinese NBFIs will be an added advantage.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management will be an added advantage.
- Good customer service skills, meticulous and good problem solving skills.
· A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team as a supporting role.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637