Our client is a Health and Beauty brand, who are on a strong period of growth. They are looking for a Art Director to lead on the shape of the brand, looking after campaign concepts, across multi channels.
Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer, you main responsibilities will include translating brand visual principles and ideas into functional assets that meet the overall brand and creative direction. A strong background in product branding is key, along with experience in the Health and Beauty sectors. The role is split into three brands across the business, with an existing presence in the retail marketplace, as well as online and e-commerce.
Working collaboratively across the production, creative and content teams, you will be role creating and directing shoots in a fast paced environment, working across seasonal, special and day to day campaigns, ensuring high quality is met from end to end process. We are looking for a diligent and creative individual with a fantastic eye for detail, able to respond to a brief meticulously for intended clientele. You must be able to work from concept through to pre and post production, with a good knowledge of graphic design.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in and passion for the Beauty Industry
- An understanding working in a fast-paced creative environment, where deadlines, priorities, and initiatives change frequently
- Effective at briefing collaborators, you thrive in the space of making a creative vision come to life by actively contributing to concepting/creative brainstorming sessions with your teammates
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive design and work with elevated brand expressions and a deep knowledge of beauty, and branding with a highly refined sensibility
- Experience concepting and directing photo and video shoots, with deep understanding of digital storytelling and best practices for relevant digital formats
- You have established relationships with a wide range of photographers, videographers, and agents in the field
- Inspiring leader with the ability to mentor and manage
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to clearly and articulately explain your rationale and evoke excitement with your recommendations
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- 5+ years of experience in integrated, multichannel art direction is necessary, brand-side or creative agency
- Expert in the Adobe Suite, G-Suite, Keynote. Experience in video editing, is a plus
This is a great time to join an emerging company with a real passion to be the market leader for the next generation of beauty brands - don't miss out on this opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading experts with excellent progression prospects!
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio