Asset Finance Broker Manager - Hard Assets
c£45,000 plus car allowance and excellent commission scheme
LMA Recruitment have partnered with a dynamic Funder that is looking to expand on its successful and sustained period of growth in Property and Commercial Finance by launching an Asset Finance division! They will be focusing on financing 'hard assets' in the 'Tier 2' space and their main route to market will be via Brokerages.
We are therefore recruiting a Senior Business Development Manager with strong Broker relationships in the Asset Finance market to be instrumental in the success and growth of this new area for them.
- Responsible for growing this new department from the ground up
- Whilst it is expected that you will bring a strong Broker network with you, you will be responsible for identifying and approaching Asset Finance Brokerages throughout the UK and ensuring that they are introducing deals that the company have an appetite for.
- Regular conversations with the Brokerages to ensure they are introducing the right level of volume, in line with the credit underwriting criteria.
- Hit volume, income and margin targets.
- Travel throughout the UK to meet Asset Finance Brokerages that operate in the Tier 2 space.
- Attend regular industry networking events
- Work at least 1 day per week based at their Yorkshire office.
Skills, competencies and personal qualities:
- At least 4 years' Broker Management experience gained in the Asset Finance industry (hard asset).
- Motivated self-starter but team player
- Competent networker, keen to develop new relationships
- Able to make an initial assessment of a Customer's financials before a deal is submitted to Underwriters for approval.
- IT literate and able to use the companies CRM package and Microsoft Office suite.
This is a great opportunity for someone to be instrumental in the growth of this new division. Your overall earnings would be very competitive in the market and as the division grows, you will be tasked with adding addition people to your team. Please call Adam Sommerville for a discreet and confidential conversation if you would like to find out more.