Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global MNC in designing and producing customized industrial packaging solutions for advanced technology segments industries, known for their sustainable packaging solutions and commitment to reducing their environmental impact through innovative and sustainable packaging materials and design. They are seeking for an Assistant Business Development Manager, with at least 3 year(s) of experience in managing global key accounts. The job will be based in Penang.
- Accountable for sales growth objective and adhere to company direction in creating new business opportunity and pipeline creation.
- Identify customer needs and drive new business opportunities in line with global business strategy, portfolio and provide complete packaging solutions.
- Growing the existing Key Global Account, partnering with global sales team to create a plan to quickly develop and deliver sales.
- Secure accurate sales forecasting for assigned global key account and accelerate growth.
- Examine customer specifications and prepare proposals that fulfil customer requirements.
- Initiate and coordinate with engineering design centre on design requirements, product testing and specifications.
- Bring in new clients and foster business relationships to increase sales revenue.
- Work independently in developing the strategies and hands-on in implementation.
- Drive business development strategies and fulfilling the activation projects.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or engineering.
- Possess strong ability in hunting and selling skills, with proven experience in business development activities.
- Possess strong leadership skills and strategic mindset, planning and organizational skills.
- Possess strong ability in planning and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge with plastics thermoforming and wooden crate will be added advantage.
- Strong background in new business sales development and comfortable with cold calling.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret complex business-related documents.
- Team player who thrives on deadlines-driven project and deliver under pressure.
- Bi-Lingual capabilities desirable.