Assistant Brand Manager
A leading haircare brand is currently looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team.
This role is responsible for mapping new product development opportunities, launching and executing new products, and working with local agencies and partners to create and deliver highly effective and compelling communication strategies.
The brand is specifically tailored to care for curly and textured hair. First-hand experience of using haircare products for textured hair would be highly desirable.
- Developing a brand plan to meet local consumer & retailer needs to deliver against annual sales, growth targets and margin objectives.
- Supporting the European marketing manager with the execution of promotions & new product launches across the UK market.
- Working closely with the UK sales team to manage and execute online brand requirements, creating clear and concise briefs for merchandising.
- Working with agencies and partners to deliver the UK communication strategy, viewing plans, content & and KPI's. Managing the PR, social media, influencer plans, events initiatives, launches.
- Monitoring competitor and market activity to stay ahead of trends and changes, ensuring the brand meets and anticipates local consumer needs.
- Analysing data/insights to drive recommendations to strengthen the brand and product portfolio.
- Review and evaluate performance of new product launches, share learnings, plus competitor-tracking.
- Liaising with the Global team to align plans with the UK market.
- Help to set out and monitor the UK budget in line with agreed spend.
- Previous experience in a brand role, ideally within the beauty/haircare sector.
- Must be able to prioritise work effectively and work under pressure.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data using excel and graphs.
- Creative mindset and able to create impactful presentations.
- Highly organised with the capability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong IT skills, with a good understanding of Microsoft Suite.
- A passion for haircare, specifically curly/textured.