Rare opportunity to join a leading FMCG business as an Assistant Brand Manager
ABM - FMCG
Leading business with a strong portfolio of personal care and beauty brands.
Your deep understanding of key consumer insights, backed up with rigorous category analysis, will allow you to support the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans. You will brilliantly execute the plans through the development of compelling communications and promotions that prompt the required consumer and customer response to hit targets.
An all-round marketer in the making, you will be able to experience the full marketing mix. In particular, you will have a commercial acumen, as well as strength in briefing and developing all types of communications including social and digital media. Online is key for these brands as it represents the majority of their sales. Having ecommerce as well a project management experiences is a plus for this role.
- FMCG marketing experience
- E-commerce and/or online experience
- Excellent analytical skills - financial and market research/data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Very organised with thorough understanding of the usual administrative processes and budget management
- Personal Computer skills to include mastery of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.