Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a Leading medical device company, for the position of Assistant Finance Manager based in Bangkok.
The role of assistant finance manager will support the Financial Controller. The main responsibility is to handle all financial information, records, and planning recommendations and documents that align with the company's objective
- Oversee the alignment of company financial standards while performing research on accounting issues for compliance and establishing quality over transactions and reporting.
- Create the financial report and recommendations that align with company objectives.
- Participate in special projects within the department (including cross-functionally projects).
- Comply with company reporting requirements, IFRS, and local financial requirements THAI GAAP by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing compliance.
- Improve and document all accounting control procedures, identifying system issues and making suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information and reconcile any financial discrepancies.
- Oversee product costing, AP & GL including monthly accrue, verifying payment documentation, referencing outstanding bills, and conducting disbursement.
- Conduct monthly to yearly closing processes to verify all entries have been created and posted, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and cohesiveness of information.
- Ultimately manage staff within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Extensive corporate accounting experience.
- Experience in audit and international accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting software platforms, including SAP and Microsoft Dynamic is highly preferred.
- A Certified license (CPA / CPD) is highly preferred.
- Proficient in English.
- Well-organized personality.