Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing. Our respected client is seeking for an Assistant Production Manager with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to plan, schedule, strategize and oversees all production activities including in-house production and third-party fabricator.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for effective and efficient planning & scheduling of resources.
- To monitor manufacturing cost, productivity, and quality standards.
- Comply and adhere to ISO quality management requirement.
- Ensure timely and efficient production to meet delivery schedule.
- Oversee logistic arrangement.
- Develops and implements systems for material requirements, planning, work in progress tracking, material and labour variance controls and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Develops material planning models to ensure proper material planning and optimal inventory position.
- Coordinating with relevant personnel to ensure resolution of issues and problems.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations in the factory are met.
Key Job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years managerial experience in metal fabrication industry is required for this position.
- Possess knowledge in ISO9001 is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.