Assistant Production Manager - Oleochemical (based in Gresik)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational oleochemical company in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in oleochemical or refinery for the job of Assistant Production Manager. The job is based in Gresik, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to the Plant Manager
- Management of the operation of oleochemical and refinery factory daily
- Creating and implementing production efficiency
- Providing strategic direction to ensure successful operation and growth
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team in production line
- To implement strategies, review and set triggers to ensure KPIs and objectives are met in the operation team
- Assist to supervise the overall operations, production in a plant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or similar qualification
- Minimum 10 years practice within the refineries / oleochemical / chemical manufacturing operations or related industries.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa and English.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Able to effectively communicate with and work with individuals at all levels
- Able to provide successful leadership to a culturally diverse
- Possess excellent leadership abilities, interpersonal and communication expertise
- Capability to work in multicultural teams and under pressure and deadlines
- Willing to base in Gresik