Assistant Relationship Manager
This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Corporate Banking Department on customer account management for corporate clients, and providing support to relationship managers (RM).
- Support RMs in day-to-day client servicing, and provide timely resolution of customer issues, including:
o obtaining required documentation and complete customer onboarding process, including KYC and AML checks;
o conduct annual / semi-annual credit reviews for clients;
o conduct market research and credit analysis for new clients; and
o prepare financial spreading in credit documents for clients; and
o translate credit related documents on demand.
- Support the HOD in tracking the department's business performance by RM, by Client and by Product.
- Participate in the department's system implementation work, including participating in user requirement gathering and systems user-acceptance testing.
- Participate in market trend analysis / industry analysis / customer analysis to provide a better understanding on related matters.
- Complete any other assigned tasks and projects as required by the department.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of directly relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Good customer service skills.
- Meticulous and good problem solving skills.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management will be an added advantage.
· A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team as a supporting role.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637