Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a well-established retail company in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a warehouse professional for the job of Assistant Warehouse Manager. The job is based in Samutprakarn.
The Assistant Warehouse Manager will assist with all warehouse operations, troubleshooting, and process improvement. To assist the Warehouse Manager with resource planning, warehouse capacity planning, and the design of a warehouse to support business growth. This is an excellent job opportunity for a motivated professional looking to take his or her career to the next level in an exciting industry.
- Ensure that all warehouse operations adhere to company policies.
- Strive for process improvement in all warehouse operations. (Inbound, outbound, inventory control)
- Collaborate with the warehouse manager on resource planning and employee scheduling, particularly during peak periods.
- Oversee warehouse team members to ensure they follow the operations guidelines.
- Coordinate training for new employees or temporary workers to ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Collaborate with local or regional IT on the new process change/any issues/additional system interface requirements (Including new skus creation, new location and picking priority)
- Ensure warehouse adherence to all safety regulations and local laws governing workplace safety.
- Create and manage the warehouse database in order to evaluate and make warehouse recommendations.
- Previous experiences preferably in the retail industry. (B2C & B2B) or 3PLs will benefit.
- Demonstrated process improvement in operations increased warehouse productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Inventory management experience, including managing all warehouse operations activities.
- Strong analytical and warehouse process improvement skills.
- Capable of communicating with all key stakeholders as well as leading a team of 10-15 people.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as experience with change management and process improvement.
- Good in advanced excel skills
- Good in warehouse management system skills (system flow and operations flow)