Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Health Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leading healthcare business consultant organisation. We are currently looking for an Associate Consultant within the Primary Intelligence team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with experienced healthcare consultants on integrated research solutions to deliver comprehensive market insights to our clients in the healthcare industries.
- Manage both online and offline desk research to support proposal design and final reporting
- Perform Analysis of both qualitative & quantitative data to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverable
- Responsible for quality control of qualitative and quantitative data research
- Perform QC call back to the research respondents where necessary
- Assist consultants in day-to-day project operations where applicable i.e. preparation of research materials, agreements, presentation slides and other documents for research fieldwork
- Develops broad knowledge of related research methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of client engagements
- Creates presentations for clients with some senior support
- Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings with senior support. Contributes to learning, development, and recruiting
- At least 3 - 5 years of market research experience (preferably Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health market research)
- A good network with interview subjects (e.g.: Physicians, Pharmacists, and MOH officers) will be additional advantage
- Resourceful in contracting fieldwork agencies/freelancers to manage the load of fieldwork
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and written and spoken English is a must.
- Ability to think creatively, and develop innovative solutions to uncommon problems - Intellectual stimulation makes consulting fun, and we hire people who bring a different point-of-view to the table
- Previous experience within healthcare industry in both qualitative and quantitative project management skill will be advantageous.