Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking for a Data Enthusiast professional with at least 1 year experience in Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT (Extract, Transform, Load) / (Extract, Load, Transform) for the job of Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will be part of the Data Management team and responsible for managing and organizing data to make data accessible and available for business needs. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with the data management team on specific project/s
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Maintain and modify existing application programs
- Develops specification based on end-user/customer requirements
- Resolve technical issues
- Provide system development support and maintain current applications development standard and methodologies
Key job requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields
- With at least 1 year of experience in Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT (Extract, Transform, Load) / (Extract, Load, Transform)
- With strong SQL/Transact-SQL skill, familiar with stored procedures
- Familiar with scheduling tool such as Control-M and ServiceNow
- Strong analytical and programming skills, preferably Python
- AWS Resources exposure and skill is a plus - S3, EC2, Redshift, Lambda
- Knowledge on reporting tool - SAP Business Objects and (nice to have)
- Exposure on PowerBI
- Open to work in Taguig City