Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Holding Group, Digital Financial Services based in Southeast Asia. Our respected client is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing to help establish the business brand, allocate resources to different projects, and set short-term and long-term department goals. The job will be assigned in Regionally Southeast Asia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Establish Holding Group as the all-in-one finance platform for SME businesses across Nation through:
- Developing over-arcing marketing strategy to engage key customer segments in Indonesia, and support the product team in customer development
- Developing a keen understanding of each region, and developing GTM strategy driving hyper local awareness, acquisition and retention strategies
- Drive hyperlocal strategy, powered by cutting edge creative, to ensure that impactful delivery of brand messaging and value proposition of our all-in-one-finance product
- Manage National wide marketing teams (including 3rd party vendors and/or outsourcing individuals), overseeing hiring and onboarding new members and staff development
- Taking direction from the regional team, work closely with the product team, marketing teams (brand, product, growth), sales teams as well as agency partners to ensure that we are driving penetration and usage through our activities
- Earn trust from internal and external stakeholders, manage multiple projects, and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively utilize data and research at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their usage behaviors, including impacts of current creative and content strategies, channel strategy and implementation
- At least 6-8 years of overall experience, and minimum 4 years experience in digital marketing, brand management, advertising, and other related fields.
- Strong leadership qualities, be it towards people management as well as thought leadership thinking and presence.
- Consumer driven mindset with strong ability to understand user insight and translate them into actionable strategy and plan
- Strong knowledge and experience on the marketing operational side; i.e. have worked in regional team before
- Able to roll up sleeves and get in the trenches as needed
- Comfortable with data and can harness it effectively to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- You're biased toward action, are a great collaborator and are able to distill complex plans into clear and actionable tasks.
- Strong project management and ability to manage multiple campaigns with eyes on details without losing sights of the big picture
- You have a passion for helping the underserved in Indonesia
- Have an interest in fintech and be willing to learn about the industry
- Nice to have worked in fintech industry