Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the top Singaporean multinational technology company which focuses mainly on e-commerce.
Our respected client is seeking a Law professional for the job of (Associate) Legal Counsel focused on Insurance Technology. The job is in Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines and is currently on a Dayshift (10am - 7pm) Onsite arrangement.
- Advise on the legal aspects of insurance regulation.
- Draft and review legal documents concerning insurance.
- Review, update and recommend for approval standard documentation, in accordance with market and industry practice, for use in derivative transactions.
- Advise on contracts.
- Propose and design appropriate amendments to the Bank Agreement and other governing instruments, such as the Financial Regulations.
- Provide legal advice and assistance through the General Counsel to the Bank and its operating organs on all matters of finance, investments, and reporting obligations to internal and external authorities.
- Handle certain legal issues of a complex and confidential nature in accordance with the instructions from the General Counsel.
- Law Degree
- Admitted to the Philippines bar, having (Associate) 4+ years and (Legal Counsel) 7+ years PQE working in the Legal field.
- Either working at an insurance company or working for a law firm that handles insurance regulations.
- Seasoned knowledge in the current trend of development and familiarity with international law, and related matters within the Bank and other international organizations.
- Strong skills in preparation of complex legal documents including briefs and confidential legal opinions, preparing certificates, leading the negotiation of complex projects and programs and other transactions of a similar nature.
- Capacity to conceive and supervise the negotiation of complex legal documents of all types and form that balances the standards and norms of outside parties with the unique requirements.
- Experience in applying legal knowledge to deliver the full scope of strategic legal services.
- Effective consulting and advisory skills that enable clients and help resolve their legal questions.
- Ability to work and deal with sensitive issues in a multi-cultural environment and to build effective working relations with colleagues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.